I will write this slowly for those who have difficulty grasping the facts.
1. Madeleine is missing.
2. Kate and Gerry McCann offer their explanation for Madeleine’s disappearance, an abductor must be responsible. They point to what they claim is a break-in to support their proposition.
3. The McCanns were in no position to advance an explanation. They were out of sight and sound of the apartment, eating and drinking with their friends at the Tapas bar. They had left, at least, the 2 year old twins Home Alone. They claimed all 3 children were asleep in the apartment when they went out for the evening. They claimed that they thought it was safe to leave 3 children under 4 years of age Home Alone.
4. There was no break-in. The McCanns change their story, they admit to leaving the apartment unlocked. Why did they claim that there had been a break-in? It has to be a cover story to conceal an event. Madeleine’s disappearance. The last people to see Madeleine alive were Kate and Gerry McCann. They claim to have answered all questions. This is a lie. They claim to have fully co-operated with the police. This is a lie. Their claim that they thought it was safe is a lie.
5. Justice for Madeleine requires a fair hearing, let us hear the truth, the whole truth, and nothing less than the truth.
6. The case against the McCanns is compelling.
Tags: fake break-in, Home Alone, Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine, Madeleine is missing, Madeleine's disappearance, so-called abductor, Tapas Bar, The case against the McCanns is compelling, The last people to see Madeleine alive were Kate and Ge, The McCanns change their story, There was no break-in