1. Only irresponsible parents would try to claim that it was safe to leave 3 children under 4 years of age unsupervised whilst the parents went out drinking with their friends.
2. Only parents with a secret to cover up would claim that there had been a break-in, when the truth is that there was no break-in.
3. Only parents who knew that Madeleine was not out there, would stay in whilst others were outside searching for her and leaving no stone unturned.
4. Only parents who knew what happened to Madeleine would complain that the police were not doing anything, when in fact the police and PJ were conducting an investigation into a missing child report, and conducted a search of the immediate area. It follows that the parents sought the police to follow a false trail. They may have found this frustrating, but the parents would have been under suspicion from the start of the investigation until they could be eliminated. They haven’t been.
5. The police investigation was effectively hampered when Clarence Mitchell tipped off the McCanns that they were being monitored by the PJ.
6. Metodo3 is being paid £50,000 per month to lay false trails away from the McCanns door.
7. The McCanns are innocent of all charges until it is proved that they are guilty.
8. The majority of the public believe that the McCanns are guilty of something, even if it is just child neglect.
9. Madeleine is missing.
10. The neglect is a red herring to bury the fact that the McCanns know exactly what happened to Madeleine. When Gerry McCann was aghast at the irony of the same sentence for neglect as manslaughter, he could not contain himself. But once the ball was rolling the McCanns decided to roll with it. It can only roll downhill. It follows that they are not on high moral ground.